Welcome 2015 -16 and SCOPE's Capture the Rain Campaign !
SCOPE's 2015-16 goal is to provide clean water to schools and communities starting with Nyasimwamu Primary School.
The Children need your help !
Thank you donors for
'Capturing the Rain' at
Nyasiwamu Primary School.
'My friends and I no longer need to walk that long and dangerous path to fetch water.'
- This year's event features a $1 Million Incentive Fund
- On December 8th, 100% of your donation will come to us when you donate in SCOPE's name. No credit card processing fees will be charged to us.
- When you give online any time between now and December 8th, the value of your donation will be increased by the First Bank Incentive Fund. Designate Dec. 8 as the giving date so we can be eligible for this incentive.
- You can also set up a recurring donation on a regular schedule.
Launching of the Rotary/SCOPE 'Capture the Rain' project at Itierio Primary School. Rain Water is being harvested and treated to provide clean drinking water to the students, teachers and community members. Untreated water is being channeled into a large outdoor pond which will provide water during the dry spells and generate income through the sale of tilapia. A greenhouse was built to provide food for the children and income for the school and community. The Israeli Ambassador, Senior Rotarians and the Governor of Kisii County will turn ownership of the project to the Itierio School Community Leadership Team.
Volunteers needed for an URGENT Christmas Project BOOKS to create libraries in Kenyan schools are scheduled to be shipped November 16. 6000 books remain to be packed. If we send the books by 2 November they'll be at the schools before Christmas.
Be part of the solution.
Volunteer at American Furniture Warehouse, 9410 N Wadsworth, Broomfield.
Any time Mon-Wed-Fri between 10 AM - 3 PM or call 303-974-8134 to arrange a special time.
SCOPE - School Communities Offering Projects that Empower
Our VISION - A world where the poor are empowered to better their quality of life through education and partnerships
Our International MISSION - SCOPE partners with 54 impoverished school communities in Western Kenya to create a model for sustainable development in the areas of health, education, environment and economic opportunity
Our Local MISSION - SCOPE provides books to organizations aiding veterans and the homeless, as well as offering volunteer opportunities for youth, business organizations, retirees and agencies serving the disabled.
How to Donate to SCOPE
- Click on the "Donate Now" Button above
- Or send a check to SCOPE International, PO Box 849, Arvada, Colorado 80001
Read more about how your donation can help change a life: projects.php
"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."